Sunday, August 1, 2010

It´s Awesome August!!!!

Well, its August 1st. And its also the month that we´ve dubbed AWESOME AUGUST! Why? Because July was not so awesome. Well the first part was, but the past 2 weeks have not been so awesome. I had a ruptured and bleeding cyst on my right ovary. And it was painful and in order to fully recover I was in Managua for over a week. Now, Manauga is great and all for a night or 2 or 3. But 8. Not so much. However, I´m feeling better now! (Yay) And now its AWESOME AUGUST!!!

So, you may be asking yourself what is the plan for AWESOME AUGUST! Well, first off I´m not going to be sick. No parasite, no infections, NOTHING! Secondly, I´m going to be an awesome volunteer. Since I won´t be sick, I´ll be able to really rock it out at my schools, start co-planning lessons with my teachers, and finish up those last few odds and ends with my gardens. Plus, I´m hoping to start working every week with one of the NGOs in my town, start a project in on of the barrio´s of LPC community centers, and get some sort of youth stuff organanzied. Oh, and maybe a HIV billiards tournement. Why not dream big? Anything can happen in AWESOME AUGUST!! And since its our 11th month in country, I´ve got to make it awesome! WOO!!

Alright, enough about how awesome this month is going to be..I´ve got to go out and do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment